Thursday, October 31, 2013

Halloweeeen.

So tonight is Halloween. Which really means an excuse for adults to eat a crap ton of candy and pretend to not feel bad about it. I celebrated Halloween last weekend, so I stopped on my way home from work and got a six pack of Octoberfest (festive right?) then made a pretty bomb ass dinner. Which is a big deal for me. And then proceeded to plop my booty on the couch. This saturday my boyfriend and I went to a Halloween party. It's my first year being a 'couple' and let me tell you, coming up with a good couples costume is next to impossible. We spent two hours in an actual Halloween store, and left with nothing but a slightly bruised self-esteem. You see, I am not a tiny girl (hello 5'9 with a booty to match) and everything cute seemed to be one size and I don't tend to fit into 'one size.' So we finally decide on something for him, but mine was up in the air. The night before I take a trip to walmart and because I am amazing pretty good at throwing stuff together I bought a few things and I was set. We get ready Saturday night and were totally feeling our costumes. We had a few a lot of drinks, and danced like fools and even won best couples costume. Helloooo trophy! Starting the night out we had intentions of staying out laaaaate. Well around 12:30 we were both ready to go home, eat some junk food, and go to bed. I woke up with a slight headache, but nothing major. The night was totally worth it, but I've come to the conclusion I am officially getting old. Wahh. 

No comments:

Post a Comment